Features & Benefits
Wear-Con Densit® WearFlex™ 2000 Chemically Bonded Corundum-Ceramic wear resistant lining is a trowellable, one-component ready-mix wear compound combined with wear-resistant aggregates to provide a tough and long-lasting wear solution. WearFlex™ 2000 is applied directly to an anchoring mesh in thicknesses from 3/4” to 2”, providing seamless graduation in lining thicknesses on almost any shape without vulnerable joints. Fast and easy to install, even overhead, WearFlex™ 2000 can be used after just 24 hours.
Wear-Con Densit® WearFlex™ 2000 can be installed in five simple steps:
- Install mesh. WearFlex™ 2000 should be installed on a standard expanded metal mesh welded on the steel casing.
- Mix dry WearFlex™ 2000 compound for 1 minute with a paddle mixer. Product must be kept completely dry until used.
- Add water and mix for 8 minutes with a paddle mixer. A significant change in consistency of the material (from a dry powder to wet mortar) must be observed within 3 minutes from addition of water.
- Trowel WearFlex™ 2000 onto mesh. Avoid making contact with aluminum or galvanized steel when using WearFlex 2000™.
- Apply Densit® Curing Compound. For more details refer to the “Densit® WearFlex™ Manual”.
Wear-Con Densit® WearFlex™ 2000 is a high-strength wear compound combined with corundum aggregates to provide excellent protection against severe erosive wear at temperatures up to 750°F (see reverse for more technical data).
Wear-Con Densit® WearFlex™ 2000 is delivered in 55 lb bags.